The birkenstock granada dark orange sandal stands out with its natural look. It is characterized by its two perforated main straps. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort and pampers feet all day long.
Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
Footbed lining: suede
Adjustable buckle strap
Heel Type: Flat
Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
The birkenstocks sandals on sale feature:
- 1.The suede leather liner absorbs moisture and provides a good climate all around the foot.
- 2.The mark of distinction of the soft-footbed, the anatomically mouldes foam insert, consists of millions of tiny air bubbles which greatly ease walking and standing.
- 3.The second jute layer is placed around the edge of the footbed. This increases flexibility of the footbed and greatly influences the longevity of the soft-footbed. This layer consists of thick, absorbent woven jute which picks up moisture.
- 4.The cork-latex footbed consists of a special mix of finest natural cork and highest quality natural latex. This is the secret of our renowned very light and highly flexible BIRKENSTOCK footbed.
- 5.The first jute layer stabilises the footbed.
- 6.The bottom sole consists of the elastic and long-lasting material EVA. It is abrasion-resistant and shock absorbing.
- 7.flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing.